Tuesday, June 5, 2007

First post: How this blog get started

THere is an old Chinese saying that reads, literally, NO WIND, NO WAVE, means that everything comes for a reason. So does this blog.

Currently I'm a engineer making a living doing IT stuff in Shanghai, China. Also, I'm a fan of Chinese culture and tradition, which are the things that I spend most of my spare time on when not doing technology.

After reading some news and posts about the argument about DuanWu Festival, or Dragon Boat Festival, between China and S.K., I think it could be fun to write a blog introducing Chinese traditions to non-Chinese but are interested.

Frankly, that argument or depute didn't really concerns me that much. I believe that whatever belongs to you can not be taken away. Even they're, they'll find their way back, eventually.

Anyway, here I am and I'll try to update it as often as I can. So please leave me a message here or mail me at alancheng618@gmail.com if you're interested in posting here, how this blog should go from here, or even own it.

Thanks and enjoy, hopefully.
Alan(H0n9b0)

No comments: